Help Us Help Them
We are once again accepting items to sell at our storefront. Visit this page for details on what we’re looking for and when items can be dropped off.
We’re in need of not only financial contributions but also to provide care for foster cats and kittens, and housing and food for feral colonies.
We would greatly appreciate your donation of:
- old clean towels
- cat food (Friskies canned, Whiskas or Purina Cat Chow dry, Purina Kitten Chow dry)
- vet-prescribed food for emergencies like Hills a/d (critical care) and Hills i/d (gastrointestinal diet)
- cat litter (scoopable)
- cat toys
- cat climbers/trees
- cat food and water dishes
- heated water dishes
- cat carriers, feral cat traps (raccoon sized traps)
- cat litter pans
- any broad spectrum de-wormer
- “Advantage” or “Revolution” type flea control for cats (from the vet, not the brands sold in pet stores)
- litter box de-odorizer (ex. Arm & Hammer brand)
- KMR (Kitten Milk Replacer, either powder or canned, sold a pet stores)
- cleaning supplies (bleach, dish soap, paper towels)
- large rubbermaid containers with lids
- we are often in need of carpentry skills to make outside “cat condos” for feral colonies as well.
You may also purchase items through our Amazon Wishlist, which will be shipped to us. View our wishlist here.
Monetary donations in cash or cheque (made out to Cat Care Initiative) can be mailed to PO Box 27//Campbellford ON//K0L 1L0.
We also accept PayPal donations to email@example.com or use the button below.
Thank you so much!