We’re pleased to announce CCI’s storefront is back! We’re now located at 50 Bridge St E in Campbellford. Store hours are Mon 10 – 2, Tues – Fri, 11 – 3, and Sat 10 – 2.
We will once again have a few cats and kittens available for adoption, but we are not a shelter. Cats and kittens brought to our door are not accepted; if you would like to go on our waiting list, please get in touch as soon as possible.
Please note we are entirely volunteer-run. 95% of the time we are open for our stated hours, however emergencies happen. If making a trip to Campbellford is difficult for you, please feel free to call during our open hours and speak to the volunteers that day to ensure the store is open.
We accept donations of quality items during store hours (DO NOT leave boxes/bags of things randomly in front of the store).
Items we are looking for:
- clothing, shoes, purses (in new/good condition)
- DVDs, CDs, books
- jewelry (not costume jewelry)
- collectibles and decorative items in excellent condition (eg. not broken/chipped)
- small kitchen appliances in new or nearly new condition, such as toasters, breadmakers, grills, etc
- we cannot take a lot of glassware; we have trouble selling it and most people would rather purchase it new at the dollar store, however if you have unique decorative vases, candleholders, etc, we can accept them if we have room
We are unable to accept:
- electronics (TVs, DVD players, phones; we can’t always test them, and they don’t seem to sell to our customers)
- furniture–we simply do not have the space, other than the occasional small decorative table or accent chair (in new condition)
- car seats and other items that expire; we can’t sell them and risk injury to a child
- toys for children (with small parts kids could swallow)
- VHS tapes
We have very limited space and accept high-quality items for sale. Please keep in mind that while we appreciate donations, when you donate items not suitable for sale either our store or elsewhere (like broken items, badly stained clothing, etc), it has to go in the garbage, and that ends up costing us money. Please consider when donating if it’s something you personally would buy in a store or not.
We also appreciate monetary donations.
Cash can be dropped off in store or cheques can be sent to:
PO Box 27
Gift card donations are always appreciated. No Frills, Canadian Tire, Home Hardware, Giant Tiger, Paulmac’s, Walmart, and Amazon are all places we can purchase store supplies and food for our cats/kittens.
We can also accept PayPal donations to email@example.com