We’re pleased to announce CCI’s storefront is back! We’re now located at 50 Bridge St E in Campbellford. Store hours will be Tues – Fri, 11 – 3, and Sat 9 – 2, starting Tuesday April 18 with the grand opening celebration on Saturday April 29. We’ll have extended summer hours after Victoria Day weekend.
We will once again have a few cats and kittens available for adoption, but we are not a shelter.
We accept donations of quality items during store hours (DO NOT leave boxes/bags of things randomly in front of the store).
Items we are looking for:
- clothing, shoes, purses (in new/good condition)
- DVDs, CDs, books
- jewelry (not costume jewelry)
- collectibles and decorative items in excellent condition (eg. not broken/chipped)
- small kitchen appliances in new or nearly new condition, such as toasters, breadmakers, grills, etc
- we cannot take a lot of glassware; we have trouble selling it and most people would rather purchase it new at the dollar store, however if you have unique decorative vases, candleholders, etc, we can accept them if we have room
We are unable to accept:
- electronics (TVs, DVD players, phones; we can’t always test them, and they don’t seem to sell to our customers)
- furniture–we simply do not have the space, other than the occasional small decorative table or accent chair (in new condition)
- car seats and other items that expire; we can’t sell them and risk injury to a child
- toys for children (with small parts kids could swallow)
We have very limited space and accept high-quality items for sale. Please keep in mind that while we appreciate donations, when you donate items not suitable for sale either our store or elsewhere (like broken items, badly stained clothing, etc), it has to go in the garbage, and that ends up costing us money. Please consider when donating if it’s something you personally would buy in a store or not.
Without a store, we’ve had no income coming in. If you’re able to send a monetary donation, we can still accept those to help the cats of Trent Hills and greatly appreciate the support.
Cheques can be sent to:
PO Box 27
We can also accept PayPal donations to firstname.lastname@example.org